Global Japanese knives, makers of one piece steel knives with elegant designs, with sharp and thin durable blades are famous for their state of the art cutlery collection.
With their unique place in pro kitchens worldwide and appreciation from oriental and continental kitchens, most of the Global knives have won prestigious awards for their distinctness and precision.
To protect the sharpness of the blades and keeping the knives in place for easy access within kitchens, the knife block set turns out to be an equally essential product along with knives.
This 12 piece block set is made from steel with signature dimpled/dotted design from Global on its sides. The rubber stand for the block ensures its slip free nature when placed at a surface.
The G-8311D Dotted Knife block has following tools:
Global G-2 8 Inch Chef’s Knife, Global G-3 8¼” Inches, 21 Cm Carving Knife, Global G-5 7 inch, 18cm Vegetable Knife, Global 9 Inch Bread Knife Global G-21 Flexible Boning Knife, Global Kitchen Knife 11 cm, Global 14 cm vegetable knife, Global 15 cm flexible utility knife, Global GSF-15 3-inch peeling knife, Global GSF-22 11 cm utility knife and G-25/45 knife sharpener
The knives endure following features:
- Rust free blade designs with sharp edges and multiple utility knives with different blade lengths
- Perfect chefs mate for all food preparation tasks
- Slip free knife block with rubber stand to place on even surfaces
- Rust free, stainless steel, strikingly beautiful block set with dimpled design outer surface
- CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium) based steel tempered & hardened with ice, with razor sharp blade lasts for long
- Perfect balance achieved while using due to hollow handle with sand filled within to calibrate with the moves
- Dimpled stainless steel handle for slip free grip and control
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects and breakage, subjected to care norms
- Made in Niigata, Japan
- Weight: 3.8 kg
- Dimensions: 16 x 40 x 37 cm
- Material Used: CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum, Vanadium) based stainless steel blade and stainless steel handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying required after use to prevent the edges from eroding, store neatly at a safe place
- Ceramic sharpener recommended for sharpening the steel
- Packed in a cardboard case with knives in place.