Global Bread Knife Serrated Fluted Blade 22cm G-68
Someone from our sales department will call you about this product from the following number: 1-833-289-8342
The foremost tool in the kitchen of bakers and chef’s to beautifully slice the breads or slit them through without scattering the slices.
Lightweight, perfectly balanced CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum, Vanadium) blade with razor sharpness slicing knife by Global in the Japanese knives series comes with a stainless steel handle designed for slip free grip and comfortable use.
Serrated for slicing delicately with fluted design of the blade to avoid any food particles to cling on it makes this knife a must have for the kitchen.
The main features of the product are:
- Serrated fluted blade design measuring 22 cms, ideal for slicing breads neatly
- CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium) based razor sharp blade
- Perfect balance achieved while using due to hollow handle with sand filled within to calibrate with the moves
- Dimpled handle for slip free grip and right angled blade to the handle ensure safety while using the knife
- Made in Niigata, Japan
- Dimensions: 22 Cms Blade Length
- Material Used: CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum, Vanadium) based stainless steel blade and stainless steel handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying required after use, store neatly at a safe place
- Ceramic sharpener recommended for sharpening the steel
- Packed in a cardboard case with knife in place.