The Global Japanese knives look after all the needs of kitchen which are exceptionally into meats and fishes. A good butchers knife is a must have for such kitchen.
The classic G series knives of Global crafted this 18 cm butcher’s knife with phenomenal design to reduce the butchery fatigue with its lightweight body.
Traditional dimpled handle of Global knives with CROMOVA 18 blade has following features:
- Unique design with oval end to compliment the butchering tasks
- CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium) based razor sharp blade
- Perfect balance achieved while using due to hollow handle with sand filled within to calibrate with the moves
- Dimpled handle to ensure slip free grip
- Made in Niigata, Japan
- Weight: 259 Gms
- Dimensions: 9 x 37.5 x 2 cm
- Material Used: CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum, Vanadium) based stainless steel blade and stainless steel handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying required after use, store neatly at a safe place
- Ceramic sharpener recommended for sharpening the steel
- Packed in a cardboard case with knife in place. Shipping Weight: 259 Gms