Global Carving Fork – Curved 30cm G-13
The Global knife instruments are not just limited for innovation in carving, chopping and slicing Japanese knives but assisting the tasks with tools which are unique.
The Global curved carving fork is designed to keep the large meats in place, supported by its curved prongs.
Comfortable and smooth to handle tool with extra dimples to hold it delivers exceptional support for the butchery tasks. Smooth design to prevent food traps on CROMOVA 18 prongs.
The main features of the product are:
- CROMOVA 18 stainless steel prongs supported by hollow sand injected handle
- Long and curved prongs to support and hold meat in place
- Weight: 259 gms
- Dimensions: 34 x 7.5 x 3.5 cm
- Material Used: CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum, Vanadium) based stainless steel blade and stainless steel handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand wash recommended after each use and prevent the tool from dried food particles on it
- Immediate rinsing and drying required after use, store neatly at a safe place
- Packed in a cardboard case with knife in place. Shipping Weight: 259 gms