The Global Japanese knives deliver a special range of tools for oriental kitchens across the globe. The must have of such an ideal kitchen is a Chinese chopper.
This 20 cm Chinese chopper made by exclusive CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blade with razor sharp edge is a comfortable tool to be used for vegetables and meats.
The perfect hollow handle with sand filled with ensures the right control with uttermost safety to the hands while chopping the food in bunches.
The wide blade size with lightweight design provides less fatigue while working with the knife. The concaved sides of blade prevent any food and dirt traps on it.
The main features of the product are:
- Wide blade size measuring 20 cm in length to ensure perfect chopping for food in bunches
- CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium) based razor sharp blade
- Perfect balance achieved while using due to hollow handle with sand filled within to calibrate with the moves
- Dimpled handle ensures slip free usage
- Made in Niigata, Japan
- Weight: 762 Gms
- Dimensions: 36 x 13 x 3 cm
- Material Used: CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum, Vanadium) based stainless steel blade and stainless steel handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying required after use, store neatly at a safe place
- Ceramic sharpener recommended for sharpening the steel
- Packed in a cardboard case with knife in place. Shipping Weight: 762 Gms