Global Cooks Knife 21 Cm, 71G3
Someone from our sales department will call you about this product from the following number: 1-833-289-8342
Global Japanese knives, experts in designing kitchen tools for all tasks like chopping, dicing, slicing, boning and honing the art of carving through its special carving knives.
Global G-3 knife, made with rust free CROMOVA 18 based stainless steel blade measuring 8¼” inches is a perfect carving mate to the chef’s.
Slitting through the meats and fishes, putting fine cuts on surface for thorough marinating with razor sharp blade becomes extremely near and easy with this carving knife.
The main features of the product are:
- Rust free blade measuring 8¼” inches in length is designed for carving meats and fishes neatly without shredding them
- CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium) based razor sharp blade
- Perfect balance achieved while using due to hollow handle with sand filled within to calibrate with the moves
- Dimpled handle for slip free grip and control on the knife
- Made in Niigata, Japan
- Weight: -
- Dimensions: -
- Material Used: CROMOVA 18 based stainless steel blade and stainless steel handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying required after use, store neatly at a safe place
- Ceramic sharpener recommended for sharpening the steel
- Packed in a cardboard case with knife in place. Shipping Weight: -