Global Cooks Knife Fluted 20 Cm (G-61), 71G77
Someone from our sales department will call you about this product from the following number: 1-833-289-8342
Global Japanese knives from G series address all the needs of the kitchen with essentials for chopping, cutting, slicing and boning.
This cooks knife with fluted blade design, made with CROMOVA 18 blade with razor sharp edge is a must have for all kitchens.
Fluted blade made with rust free stainless steel material and slip free handle ensures clean and neat working without food particles clinging to its blade.
The main features of the product are:
- Wide edge and blade measuring 20 cm is crafted in a seamless way for maximum edge utilization
- Fluted blade design and blade right angled to the handle ensures safety while using
- CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium) based razor sharp blade
- Perfect balance achieved while using due to hollow handle with sand filled within to calibrate with the moves
- Made in Niigata, Japan
- Dimensions: 20 cm blade
- Material Used: CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum, Vanadium) based stainless steel blade and stainless steel handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying required after use, store neatly at a safe place
- Ceramic sharpener recommended for sharpening the steel
- Packed in a cardboard case with knife in place. Shipping Weight: