Global Dotted Knife Block for 8 Knives G-888D
Global Japanese knives, makers of one piece steel knives with elegant designs, with sharp and thin durable blades are famous for their state of the art cutlery collection.
With their unique place in pro kitchens worldwide and appreciation from oriental and continental kitchens, most of the Global knives have won prestigious awards for their distinctness and precision.
With multiple knives in the kitchen for dedicated tasks and size variations, it becomes extremely difficult to manage knives and accessing them instantly as well as protecting their blades.
With normal storage cases within drawers, the knives blade often corrode as they come in contact with other metallic surfaces of environmental moisture easily.
To protect the sharpness of the blades, and keeping the knives in place for easy access within kitchens, this knife block with 8 slots is a handy, safe and impressive option.
The unique design covers the knife blade completely with a slanted top, for easily picking the knives.
The main features of the product are:
- 8 slots for keeping multiple knives together in a vertical position for easy access
- Completely covered block, thus preventing blade from external surroundings with an impressive design and signature dimpled surface
- Strikingly efficient design, store knives without damaging the blades
- Easy storage of knives, extremely secure to insert or pick a knife due to slanted top
- Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Made in Niigata, Japan
- Material Used: High quality stainless steel with rubber base to keep the block at place
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the lustre of the box
- Immediate rinsing and drying required after washing for preventing the knives blade from moisture
- High safety hazard when knives kept within, keep away from the reach of children
- Packed in a cardboard case with knife in place.