The Global Japanese knives address even the smallest needs of the art of filleting with their unique knives in different blade shapes and sizes.
This fillet knife with CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blade and dimpled handle for slip free grip is designed with exceptionally thin blade, with razor sharpness to neatly cut the fillets.
The main features of the product are:
- Exceptionally thin, razor sharp blade for neat filleting
- CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium) based razor sharp blade
- Perfect balance achieved while using due to hollow handle with sand filled within to calibrate with the moves
- Lifetime warranty against defects and breakage
- Made in Niigata, Japan
- Weight: 112 Gms
- Dimensions: Blade measures 8” / 21 Cms
- Material Used: CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum, Vanadium) based stainless steel blade and stainless steel handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying required after use, store neatly at a safe place
- Ceramic sharpener recommended for sharpening the steel
- Packed in a cardboard case with knife in place. Shipping Weight: 112 Gms