Global Japanese knives are expert in designing slicing knives as oriental kitchens are about fishes and fillets.
The signature dimpled handle to ensure slip free grip and CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blade makes this tool rust and corrosion free as well.
The main features of the product are:
- The flexible fillet knife measuring 21 cm designed for fishes and meat slicing
- CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium) based razor sharp blade
- Perfect balance achieved while using due to hollow handle with sand filled within to calibrate with the moves
- Dimpled handle for slip free grip
- Made in Niigata, Japan
- Weight: 272 Gms
- Dimensions: 9 x 37.5 x 2 cm
- Material Used: CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum, Vanadium) based stainless steel blade and stainless steel handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying required after use, store neatly at a safe place
- Ceramic sharpener recommended for sharpening the steel
- Packed in a cardboard case with knife in place. Shipping Weight: 272 Gms