Global Flexible Fillet Knife 10 inch 24cm G-18
Global Japanese knives are expert in designing slicing knives as oriental kitchens are about fishes and fillets.
The flexible knife for filleting and slicing is uniquely designed to prevent the food flavour by its thin and razor sharp blade with grounded straight point edge.
The signature dimpled handle to ensure slip free grip and CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blade makes this tool rust and corrosion free as well.
The main features of the product are:
- Designed for slicing fish and meat delicately
- CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium) based razor sharp blade
- Perfect balance achieved while using due to hollow handle with sand filled within to calibrate with the moves
- Dimpled handle to ensure slip free grip on the knife
- Weight: 13.6 ounces
- Dimensions: 14.5 x 1.5 x 0.5 inches
- Material Used: CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum, and Vanadium) based stainless steel blade and stainless steel handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying required after use, store neatly at a safe place
- Ceramic sharpener recommended for sharpening the steel
- Packed in a cardboard case with knife in place. Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces