Global G-series Japanese knives cover all the needs of an ideal kitchen, right from slicing, dicing, chopping and boning the meats.
The hardened CROMOVA 18 stainless steel flexile blade measuring 27 cm of this slicer makes it a must have tool for ham and salmon lovers.
Slicing the meat neatly with its razor sharp oval ended edge and complete control on the tool with dimpled slip free handle, with no bolster design ensures maximum edge utilization.
The main features of the product are:
- Flexible blade measuring 27 cm which oval ended for the safety, preventing food material to cling on it
- CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium) based razor sharp blade
- Perfect balance achieved while using due to hollow handle with sand filled within to calibrate with the moves
- Dimpled slip free handle for perfect control on the knife
- Made in Niigata, Japan
- Weight: 340 Gms
- Dimensions: 48.4 x 7.8 x 2.4 cm
- Material Used: CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum, Vanadium) based stainless steel blade and stainless steel handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying required after use, store neatly at a safe place
- Ceramic sharpener recommended for sharpening the steel
- Packed in a cardboard case with knife in place. Shipping Weight: 340 Gm