Global Ham/Salmon Slicer Knife Fluted (G-65), 71G87
Someone from our sales department will call you about this product from the following number: 1-833-289-8342
Global Japanese knives pay special attention to the needs of kitchen, especially in the area of slicing the meats and fishes.
Superior to traditional ham slicers with synthetic black handles, this slicer with blade measuring 27 cm is efficient to cut clean and neat slices from ham and big fishes.
The fluted blade design with razor sharp edge and oval ends ensure no food particles cling to the blade, as well as slicing the meats remain a smooth affair.
The stainless steel blade of CROMOVA 18 is rust free and corrosion free with dimpled handle for perfect control on the tool while using it.
The main features of the product are:
- Long blade measuring 27 cm is ideal to slice medium size meat & fish slices neatly
- Fluted blade with razor sharpness and oval notches ensure perfect slicing without food clinging to the blade ends and edge
- CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium) based razor sharp blade
- Perfect balance achieved while using due to hollow handle with sand filled within to calibrate with the moves
- Dimpled handle for slip free usage
- Made in Niigata, Japan
- Weight: 281 Gms
- Dimensions: 4 8.2 x 7.8 x 2.1 cm
- Material Used: CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum, Vanadium) based stainless steel blade and stainless steel handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying required after use, store neatly at a safe place
- Ceramic sharpener recommended for sharpening the steel
- Packed in a cardboard case with knife in place. Shipping Weight: 281 Gms