Global Oriental Deba 18 Cm (G-7R) Right-Side (Original) 71G7
Global promises a perfect kitchen’s 7 Inch Deba knife in the category of Japanese knives to all oriental kitchens. The single side sharpened (for right handed cooks only) Deba can cut through fish bones and other meats well. Unique obtuse angled edge prevents the meat to scatter from the other side due to single sided sharp edge.
CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum, Vanadium) blade for stain resistance and rust free blade of the knife makes it stay longer in the kitchen.
- Precise exceptionally sharp 7 inch stainless steel blade ideal for fish butchering and hard vegetables
- CROMOVA 18, stain resistant, rust free blade
- Stainless steel handles with dimpled design to ensure slip free grip.
- Lifetime warranty for defects and breakage
- Weight: 5.6 Ounces
- Dimensions: 14.6 x 3.4 x 0.9 inches
- Material Used: CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blade and stainless steel handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish wahing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying required after use, store neatly at a safe place
- Ceramic sharpener recommended for sharpening the steel
- Packed in a cardboard case with knife in place. Shipping Weight: 5.6 Ounces