Gloabal’s Roast Slicer promises what most of the knives fail to do so for a variety of meats. From tender fish to hard pork and meat ribs, this Japanese knife delivers best slicing and cuts for cooking.
The ¼ Inch edge prevents meat particles to scatter while slicing, with a perfect signature hollow handle with sand filled within from Global.
Dimpled handle and exceptionally sharp razor edge gives a smooth fatigue free control to the chef.
The main features of the product are:
- CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum, Vanadium) blade measuring 8-3/4 inches
- Exceptionally sharp blade with dimpled handle to ensure safe grip
- Comfortable hollow hand with sand filled within to calibrate the slicing control
- Rust free, corrosion free stainless steel blade material with ¼” edge
- Weight: 5.3 Ounces
- Dimensions: 14.8 x 3.5 x 0.8 inches
- Material Used: CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blade and stainless steel handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish wahing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying required after use, store neatly at a safe place
- Ceramic sharpener recommended for sharpening the steel
- Packed in a cardboard case with knife in place. Shipping Weight: 9.9 Ounces