Global SAI Cooks Knife 19Cm, Hammered Finish, 71SAI01
Global Japanese knives, makers of one piece steel knives with elegant designs, with sharp and thin durable blades are famous for their state of the art cutlery collection.
With their unique place in pro kitchens worldwide and appreciation from oriental and continental kitchens, most of the Global knives have won prestigious awards for their distinctness and precision.
To protect the sharpness of the blades and keeping the knives in place for easy access within kitchens, this knife set with 5 essential knives is a must have and easy to carry option.
This knife set includes following:
- 8-inch chef's knife
- 8 Inch carving knife
- 8 Inch bread knife
- 5-inch chef's utility knife
- 4-inch paring knife
The cutlery safely fits in the stainless steel case which can be stored easily in a horizontal position within a drawer for easy reach.
The main features of the product are:
- 5 essential knives include 8-inch chef's knife, 8 inch carving knife, 8 inch bread knife, 5 inch utility and 4 inch paring knife, the essential knives for all kitchens
- Stainless-steel storage case, which fits easily in a drawer
- Strikingly efficient design, store knives without damaging the blades
- Knives with razor sharp blades and serrated design bread knife
- CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium) based steel tempered & hardened with ice, with razor sharp blade lasts for long
- Perfect balance achieved while using due to hollow handle with sand filled within to calibrate with the moves
- Dimpled stainless steel handle for slip free grip and control, making the knife efficient for all cutting techniques
- Lifetime warranty against defects and breakage
- Made in Niigata, Japan
- Weight: 7 pounds
- Dimensions: 16.3 x 11 x 2.8 inches
- Material Used: CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum, Vanadium) based stainless steel blade and stainless steel handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying required after use to prevent the edges from eroding, store neatly at a safe place
- Ceramic sharpener recommended for sharpening the steel
- Packed in a cardboard case with knife in place.