Global Japanese knives, expert for slicing not just the meats but breads as well crafted this 20 cm serrated blade knife with perfection.
CROMOVA 18 razor sharp blade ensures neat bread slicing with dimpled handle. Handle and edge are almost right angled in between which allows full edge usage and safety to the hands.
The main features of the product are:
- The knife measures 20 cm with CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium) based serrated razor sharp blade
- Perfect balance achieved while using due to hollow handle with sand filled within to calibrate with the moves
- Slip free control with dimpled handle
- Made in Niigata, Japan
- Weight: 295 Gms
- Dimensions: 35 x 7.5 x 1.5 cm
- Material Used: CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum, Vanadium) based stainless steel blade and stainless steel handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying required after use, store neatly at a safe place
- Ceramic sharpener recommended for sharpening the steel
- Packed in a cardboard case with knife in place. Shipping Weight: 295 Gms