Global Set de 4 Couteaux avec Rack de Rangement G-88/1523
Someone from our sales department will call you about this product from the following number: 1-833-289-8342
Global Japanese knives, makers of one piece steel knives with elegant designs, with sharp and thin durable blades are famous for their state of the art cutlery collection.
With their unique place in pro kitchens worldwide and appreciation from oriental and continental kitchens, most of the Global knives have won prestigious awards for their distinctness and precision.
The efficient and smart options from Global for storing knives and other cutlery further extends to impressive gift sets which are ideal for cooking enthusiasts.
This gift set of 4 steak knives and forks completes an in-house barbeque party of to play the role of a must have cutlery on restaurant tables.
The unique handles of knife and forks make them easy to rest within palms and use with full control over the food items.
The storage tray to keep the knives and fork in place is a compact design tray which fits easily within a drawer and takes less area.
The main features of the product are:
- 4 piece steak knives, with razor sharp blade to cut the steak neatly
- 4 piece steak forks to slide the steak from rod on to the plates
- Dimpled stainless steel handle for slip free grip and control, making the tools efficient to work on hard meats and chunks for sliding them from barbeque rods
- Stainless steel storage tray for storing the knives and forks neatly for easy access
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects and breakage
- Made in Niigata, Japan
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Dimensions: 27.8 x 23 x 4.8 cm
- Material Used: CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum, Vanadium) based stainless steel blade and stainless steel handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the surface lustre
- Immediate rinsing and drying required after use to prevent the edges from eroding, store neatly at a safe place
- Ceramic sharpener recommended for sharpening the steel
- Packed in a cardboard case with knife in place.