Global Swedish Filet Knife 21 Cm, 71G30
Someone from our sales department will call you about this product from the following number: 1-833-289-8342
Global Japanese knives classify their products to address all the requirements separately. This classic Swedish fillt knife with thin 8¼” blade is designed for small and medium size fishes where big filet knives are not effective.
The signature dimpled handle from Global and CROMOVA 18 blade ensure slip free grip and prevents food and dirt traps on its blade, maximizing its shelf life.
Double bevealed edge makes this knife suitable for both, right handed and left handed cooks.
The main features of the product are:
- Designed for fish fillet for small and medium size fishes, with double bevealed edge to be used by both right handed and left handed cooks
- CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium) based razor sharp blade
- Perfect balance achieved while using due to hollow handle with sand filled within to calibrate with the moves
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Niigata, Japan
- Weight: 10.2 Ounces
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 3.7 x 1.1 inches
- Material Used: CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum, Vanadium) based stainless steel blade and stainless steel handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying required after use, store neatly at a safe place
- Ceramic sharpener recommended for sharpening the steel
- Packed in a cardboard case with knife in place. Shipping Weight: 10.2 Ounces