Global Tako Sashimi Knife 12 G-15R
The Tako Sashimi Knife by Global’s Japanese knives comes with CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium) blade and perfect hollow handle with sand filled within to ensure smoothes while using it.
Lightweight, supported by signature handle is a must for ideal cutlery collection in a kitchen.
The main features of the product are:
- CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blade and stainless steel handle.
- Signature hollow handle by Global with sand filled within to calibrate smooth control
- Corrosion and rust free blade
- Made in Niigata, Japan
- Weight: 454 grams
- Dimensions: NA
- Material Used: CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum, Vanadium) based stainless steel blade and stainless steel handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying required after use, store neatly at a safe place .
- Ceramic sharpener recommended for sharpening the steel.