Global Two-Sided Sashimi-YO Slicer 10 inch 25cm G-47
Global Japanese knives are equally concerned for the chef’s which are left handed. This Sashimi slicer has both sides sharpened which makes it a must have for all kitchens.
The signature dimpled handle by Global, making all the knife makers to innovate their old patterned black synthetic handles or slippery metal designs ensures slip free grip.
Corrosion free CROMOVA 18 blade with razor sharp edge lightweight design makes it extremely comfortable to delicately slice the tender fish as well as hard meats.
The main features of the product are:
- Designed for both, left handed as well as right handed cooks with double edge sharpened
- CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium) based razor sharp blade
- Perfect balance achieved while using due to hollow handle with sand filled within to calibrate with the moves
- Dimpled handle ensure slip fee safe control while using the knife
- Right angled blade to the handle ensures maximum edge usage and hand safety
- Lifetime warranty against defects and breakage
- Made in Niigata, Japan
- Weight: 11.5 Ounces
- Dimensions: 3.2 x 18.9 x 0.8 inches
- Material Used: CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum, Vanadium) based stainless steel blade and stainless steel handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying required after use, store neatly at a safe place
- Ceramic sharpener recommended for sharpening the steel
- Packed in a cardboard case with knife in place. Shipping Weight: 11.5 Ounces