Global Vegetable Hollow Ground Knife 7 inch 18cm G-56
The Global Japanese knives of G-Series take care of all needs in the kitchen by chef’s who believe knife is the first essential of an ideal kitchen.
This double side sharpened knife designed for both, left and right handed cooks comes with oval notches in the end. The oval notches instead of edged ones provide safety and prevent food particles to cling on the blade.
Blade made with rust free stainless steel blade, with hollow grounds/ scallops on its blade to avoid friction, while chopping hard vegetables ensure safety and smoothness.
The main features of the product are:
- Blade measures 7-inches, designed for chopping even hard vegetables smoothly with hollow ground voids on blade
- Right angled blade to the handle provides ultimate safety while chopping
- CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium) based razor sharp blade
- Perfect balance achieved while using due to hollow handle with sand filled within to calibrate with the moves
- Dimpled handle ensures slip free usage
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects and breakage
- Made in Niigata, Japan
- Weight: 0.8 Ounces
- Dimensions: 14.4 x 2.8 x 0.6 inches
- Material Used: CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum, Vanadium) based stainless steel blade and stainless steel handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying required after use, store neatly at a safe place
- Ceramic sharpener recommended for sharpening the steel
- Packed in a cardboard case with knife in place.