Global Yanagi Sashimi Sushi Knife 12 inch G-14
This yanagi knife is more yanagi than traditional German knives. Global Japanese knives are designed with uttermost perfection using CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium) stainless steel blades.
A favourite kitchen tool with razor sharp edges make Global knives a popular cutlery item in kitchens. The knife promises neat slicing with its single side sharpened wide razor edge.
Lightweight design with hollow handle and right amount of sand filled within makes this knife well calibrated to the hand’s control while using it.
The main features of the product are:
- CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blade and stainless steel slip free, smooth grip handle
- Rust & corrosion free, stain resistant
- Seamless construction to ensure safety and neatness
- Made in Niigata, Japan
- Weight: 13.6 Ounces
- Dimensions: 16.4 x 1.7 x 0.6 inches
- Material Used: CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum, Vanadium) based stainless steel blade and stainless steel handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying required after use, store neatly at a safe place
- Packed in a cardboard case with knife in place. Shipping Weight: 13.6 Ounces