Shun Classic Chef's Knife 8 inches, DM0706
Shun Japanese knives, makers of all essential tools for oriental and continental kitchens with exceptionally sharp Japanese steel deliver a wide variety of tools.
This carving knife, with blade measuring 8 inches / 20 cm is designed with a pointed tip and fine sharp edge for neat slicing, dicing and chopping. The resin impregnated Pakkawood handle delivers exceptional control on the knife for carving precisely.
The main features of the product are:
- Sharp blade measuring 8 inches with pointed end is designed for neat cutting, slicing, dicing and chopping
- VG 10 blade with 32 layers of high carbon steel on either side
- Mirror finish sharp blade forged from one solid piece of "VG10 Super Steel"
- Hand crafted knife featuring extremely sharp 16 degree cutting edges
- Impressive & comfortable handle made of resin-impregnated Pakkawood, for strength and prevention from moisture
- Wide bolster shaped handle ensures perfect grip & control, and reduces forearm fatigue
- Limited lifetime warranty, subjected to care norms
- Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Dimensions: 15 x 5 x 3 inches
- Material Used: VG10 super steel blade and Pakkawood resin-impregnated handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying with absorbent cloth is required after use to prevent from micro-corrosion, store neatly at a safe place
- Grit combination whetstone and shun honing steel recommended for sharpening & honing the steel blade
- Blade is covered finely in a black case with knife in place. Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Brand: Shun
- Product Code: DM0706
- Availability: Temporarily Out Of Stock