Kasumi Combination Whetstone 240/1000
SKU: iWhetstone 240/1000
Japanese knives from Kasumi are designed and crafted by the experienced and knowledgeable craftsman of Sumikama Cutlery, with most advanced materials.
These knives are manufactured with high carbon stainless steel with Cobalt, Manganese, Molybdenum and vanadium for durability and ease of sharpening. With closely guarded, secret tempering technique Kasumi knives are unmatched pieces of sharpness, beauty and aesthetics.
In order to keep the razor sharp blades of Kasumi knives up to the marked performance, appropriate sharpening devices are also crafted by the brand.
This combination whetstone measuring 9.4 inches in length is 1.6 inch wide with dual grits. The extra coarse 240 grit side is designed for extremely dull knives and their edge correction. It is also used to remove the nicks or burns caused while using the tool.
The medium coarse 1000-grit side is designed to honing the blades on regular intervals to keep up their sharpness.
The product endures following features:
- Combination whetstone for sharpening the edges and shaping the blades
- Designed with 1000 grit side and 240 grit side, measuring 9.4 inches in length and 1.6 inches in thickness
- 240 grit side is used for shaping and sharpening dull knives as well as removing nicks or burn depositions
- 1000 grit side is used for honing and sharpening the blades on regular intervals
- Bright color rubber base to rest the whetstone on it for slip free usage
- Angle keeper is provided to keep knife in place for precise and uniform sharpening
- Leveling stone is provided for keeping the whetstones on uniform level
- Limited lifetime warranty, subjected to care norms
- Made in Seki, Japan
- Weight: 1 Pound
- Dimensions: 9.4 x 3.4 x 1.6 inches
- Material Used: Grit whetstones and rubber base
Tips for Use:
- Use water on the whetstone surface while sharpening the blades
- Use blade angle keeper to support the knife while sharpening, for safety and uniform sharpening
- Place the whetstone on rubber base while using, for slip free usage
- Packed neatly in a case with stone at place. Shipping Weight: 1.6 Pound