Miyabi 5000 MCDB Gyuto Chef Knife 9.5
A must-have tool for both professional and hobby chefs, also called a cook's knife, this versatile kitchen knife from Miyabi is available in various lengths of 6, 8, 10, and 12 inches.
A beautiful Masur Birchwood handle leads into 101 layers of steel, precision ground to expose an exquisite flower Damask pattern and a cutting core of ultra-hard Micro-Carbide MC63 powdered steel. This lightweight tool offers effortless cutting of all the natural produce with full precision without stressing your arms. Have a look on the knife features:
- CRYODUR® vacuum tempered blades
- Three-step Honbazuke honing process
- Micro-Carbide MC63 powdered steel core
- 100 layers of stainless steel (50 layers per side) wrap the blade core and are polished to reveal a one-of-a-kind flower Damascus pattern
- Traditional Japanese D-shape Birchwood handle enhanced with a mosaic pin and a metal end cap featuring the MIYABI logo
- All MIYABI products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship
- Size: 9.5" / 240 mm
- 63° Rockwell Hardness
- Edge Angle: 9.5-12° per side
- Material Used: Stainless Steel
Tips for Use:
- To protect your knife investment, store on a magnetic bar, in-drawer rack or knife block.
- Avoid hard frozen foods or shellfish and twisting the knife when cutting as this may damage the edge.
- Select the proper knife for each task.
- Hone regularly with a honing steel to maintain a keen edge.
- Always cut on a board of wood, bamboo or soft plastic to prevent premature dulling of your knives.
- Hand-wash with dish soap and water, thoroughly hand-dry.
The Miyabi 5000 MCDB Gyuto Chef Knife is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.