MIYABI 600D MORI GYUTOH / CHEF 10", 34313-271
Someone from our sales department will call you about this product from the following number: 1-833-289-8342
This Miyabi product, so called- the Cook’s knife, is perfectly suited for professional and hobby chefs. This versatile kitchen knife is available in various lengths of 6, 8, 10, and 12 inches. With the required heft, weight and balance, this knife can be used for both heavy duty work with thicker cuts of vegetables, fruits and meats or mincing and chopping herbs. The curved blade enables a rocking cut and wide surface enables knuckle clearance and gathering of cut materials. Developed on the CRYODUR vacuum tempering & the three-step Honbazuke honing process, these knives deliver long-lasting cutting performance.
- CMV60 super steel core
- CRYODUR® vacuum tempered blades
- Honbazuke honing process ensures long-lasting cutting performance
- 64 layers of stainless steel (32 layers per side) wrap the blade core and are polished to reveal exquisite Damask-style waves
- 60° Rockwell Hardness
- Western style triple-riveted handle
- Half bolster, fully exposed tang
- Made in Seki, Japan
- Fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship
- Edge Angle: 9.5-12° per side
- Size: 10” / 260 mm
- Material Used: Stainless Steel
- Package includes: One Miyabi 600D Morimoto Gyutoh Chef's of Size 10” / 260 mm.