MIYABI 600D MORI HONSKI/BON 5.75", 34315-151
Someone from our sales department will call you about this product from the following number: 1-833-289-8342
Made in Seki, Japan, this is the most suitable tool for removing fat and flesh from bones. This knife has a polished stainless steel razor-sharp blade with CMV60 core. One among the huge collection of Miyabi knives that are a fusion of traditions: Japanese style blades with a Western 3-rivet handle design. Owing to its high-tip, medium length narrow blade, it is easy to use and comfortable to handle.
- CMV60 super steel core
- CRYODUR® vacuum tempered blades
- Honbazuke honing process ensures long-lasting cutting performance
- 64 layers of stainless steel (32 layers per side) wrap the blade core and are polished to reveal exquisite Damask-style waves
- 60° Rockwell Hardness
- Western style triple-riveted handle
- Half bolster, fully exposed tang
- Fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship
- Size: 5.75" / 150 mm
- Edge Angle: 9.5-12° per side
- Package includes: One Miyabi 600D Morimoto Honski/Bon of size 5.75"