MIYABI 600D MORI PREP/PETTY 5.5", 34310-141
Someone from our sales department will call you about this product from the following number: 1-833-289-8342
This Miyabi knife is designed by Iron Chef Morimoto and is ideal for in-hand or board prep work. It is made of special formula high performance "No Stain" German stainless steel with ice-hardened blades ensuring long-lasting cutting performance. The proprietary 3-step honing process provides sharp edges with easy care. The western style triple-riveted handle provides all comfort while handling and cutting.
- Made of special formula high performance "No Stain" German stainless steel.
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blades.
- Proprietary 3-step honing process ensures outstanding sharpness and easy care.
- 57° Rockwell Hardness.
- Western style triple-riveted handle.
- Half bolster, fully exposed tang.
- Made in Seki, Japan.
- Fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship.
- Edge Angle: 9.5-12° per side
- Size: 5.5" / 140 mm
- Material Used: German Stainless Steel
- Package includes: One Miyabi 600D Morimoto Prep / Petty of Size 5.5”