MIYABI 600D MORI SANTOKU GR 5.5", 34324-141
Someone from our sales department will call you about this product from the following number: 1-833-289-8342
With undergoing several processes like CRYODUR vacuum tempering and three-step Honbazuke honing process that ensures long-lasting cutting performance, these knives are a fusion of traditions: Japanese style blades with a Western 3-rivet handle design like Chef Masaharu Morimoto's culinary style. These Exquisite Damask-style waves are revealed as 64 layers of polished stainless steel wrap the blade's razor sharp CMV60 core.
- A straighter blade and a low tip
- 60° Rockwell Hardness
- Honbazuke honing process ensures long-lasting cutting performance
- Western style triple-riveted handle; Half bolster, fully exposed tang
- CMV60 super steel core; CRYODUR® vacuum tempered blades
- Made in Seki, Japan
- Size: 5.5”
- Edge Angle: 9.5-12° per side
- Material Used: Stainless Steel
- Package includes: One 600D Morimoto Santoku GR of Size 5.5"