Shun Classic Asian Cook's Knife, DM0760
Someone from our sales department will call you about this product from the following number: 1-833-289-8342
Shun Japanese knives, from the makers of finest Japanese cutlery with sharp edges and unmatched aesthetics deliver each knife with uttermost handcrafted perfection. This classic Asian knife is designed for the basic purpose within kitchen.
A must have knife with mirror finish sharp blade measuring 7 inches, forged from VG10 super steel, clad with 32 layers of high carbon steel, giving a look of Damascus steel has a thinner and lighter blade.
The main features of the product are:
- Sharp blade measuring 4 inches with upright angle of 10 degrees for neat cuts
- Mirror finish sharp blade forged from one solid piece of "VG10 Super Steel"
- Hand crafted knife featuring extremely sharp 16 degree cutting edges
- Impressive & comfortable handle made of resin-impregnated Pakkawood, for strength and prevention from moisture
- Wide bolster shaped handle ensures perfect grip & control, and reduces forearm fatigue
- Limited lifetime warranty subjected to care norms
- Weight: 0.3 ounces
- Dimensions: 12 x 2.8 x 0.8 inches
- Material Used: VG10 super steel blade and Pakkawood resin-impregnated handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying with absorbent cloth is required after use to prevent from micro-corrosion, store neatly at a safe place
- Grit combination whetstone and shun honing steel recommended for sharpening & honing the steel blade
- Blade is covered finely in a black case with knife in place.