Shun Classic Bread Knife 9-Inch, DM0705
Someone from our sales department will call you about this product from the following number: 1-833-289-8342
Shun Japanese knives, from the makers of finest Japanese cutlery with sharp edges and unmatched aesthetics deliver each knife with uttermost handcrafted perfection. Shun knives are experts for designing exceptional knives for oriental and continental kitchens.
Shun knives are not just limited to Asian kitchen needs, with its classic bread knife measuring 9 inch blade, the tool is crafted exceptionally for European kitchens where breads are a part of main course food.
Rust free Damascus look is given to knife with a clad of 16 layers of steel on it. Serrated blade is exceptionally sharp with oval notch end for neat slicing and bread cutting.
The main features of the product are:
- Sharp serrated blade measuring 9 inches with oval notched end for neat slicing and cutting of the breads
- Mirror finish sharp blade forged from one solid piece of "VG10 Super Steel"
- Hand crafted knife featuring extremely sharp 16 degree cutting edges
- Impressive & comfortable handle made of resin-impregnated Pakkawood, for strength and prevention from moisture
- Wide bolster shaped handle ensures perfect grip & control, and reduces forearm fatigue
- Lifetime warranty, subjected to care norms
- Dimensions: 1.0 x 16.8 x 3.2 Inches
- Material Used: VG10 super steel blade clad with 16 layers of SUS410/SUS431 Damascus steel and Pakkawood resin-impregnated handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying with absorbent cloth is required after use to prevent from micro-corrosion, store neatly at a safe place
- Grit combination whetstone and Shun honing steel recommended for sharpening & honing the steel blade
- Blade is covered finely in a black case with knife in place.