Shun Classic Chef's Knife 10-in, DM0707
Someone from our sales department will call you about this product from the following number: 1-833-289-8342
Shun Japanese knives, makers of all essential tools for oriental and continental kitchens with exceptionally sharp Japanese steel; deliver a wide variety of tools.
This utility knife, with blade measuring 10 inches is designed with a pointed tip and razor sharp edge for neat usage. With VGMAX steel cutting core and 33 layers of Damascus steel on either side of the blades, the impressive finish of the knife makes it an essential kitchen utility knife.
The resin impregnated D-shaped Pakkawood handle delivers exceptional control on the knife for slicing, dicing, chopping and mincing in a fine way.
The main features of the product are:
- Razor sharp, thin and strong blade measuring 10 inches with pointed tip is neatly designed as an essential kitchen utility knife, meant for basic purposes such as slicing, dicing, chopping and mincing
- Available in reverse D shaped handle to accommodate the needs of both, left and right handed cooks
- Mirror finish sharp blade forged from one solid piece of "VGMAX Super Steel"
- Hand crafted knife featuring extremely sharp 16 degree cutting edges
- Impressive & comfortable handle made of resin-impregnated Pakkawood, for strength and prevention from moisture
- Wide bolster shaped handle ensures perfect grip & control, and reduces forearm fatigue
- Limited lifetime warranty, subjected to care norms
- Weight: 8.8 Ounces
- Dimensions: 16.8 x 3.1 x 1 inches
- Material Used: VGMAX super steel blade in Damascus steel and Pakkawood resin-impregnated handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying with absorbent cloth is required after use to prevent from micro-corrosion, store neatly at a safe place
- Grit combination whetstone and shun honing steel recommended for sharpening & honing the steel blade
- Blade is covered finely in a black case with knife in place. Shipping Weight: 12 Ounces