Shun Sora Bread Knife, VB0705
Someone from our sales department will call you about this product from the following number: 1-833-289-8342
Shun Japanese knives, from the makers of finest Japanese cutlery with sharp edges and unmatched aesthetics deliver each knife with uttermost handcrafted perfection. Shun knives are experts for designing exceptional knives for oriental and continental kitchens.
Shun knives are not just limited to Asian kitchen needs, with its Sora bread knife measuring 9 inch blade, the tool is crafted exceptionally for all kitchens where breads are a part of main course food.
Blade has a 420J mirror finish on its upper side and a serrated edge which is exceptionally sharp. The oval notch end for neat slicing and bread cutting maintains the integrity of food.
The main features of the product are:
- Sharp serrated blade measuring 9 inches with oval notched end for neat slicing and cutting of the breads
- Blade has mirror finish look with 420J steel
- Hand crafted knife featuring extremely sharp 16 degree cutting edges
- Impressive & comfortable handle made of TPE polymer
- Wide bolster shaped handle ensures perfect grip & control, and reduces forearm fatigue
- Limited lifetime warranty, subjected to care norms
- Weight: 4.5 ounces
- Dimensions: 14.2 x 0.6 x 1.1 inches
- Material Used: Steel blade and TPE polymer handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying with absorbent cloth is required after use to prevent from micro-corrosion, store neatly at a safe place
- Grit combination whetstone and shun honing steel recommended for sharpening & honing the steel blade
- Blade is covered finely in a black case with knife in place. Shipping Weight: 8 ounces