Global’s 7 inch vegetable knife is a perfect combination of super hard CROMOVA 18 high-carbon stainless steel blade and textured handle for a secure grip.
Lightweight, corrosion free tool for ideal kitchens where chopping, dicing and slicing vegetables is a safe option with its blunt end.
The main features of the product are:
- High sharpness retention blade of high-tech molybdenum/vanadium stainless steel
- Strong & dimpled stainless-steel handle molded for comfort & safe grip
- Corrosion free and safe blunt edge
- Lifetime warranty against defects and breakage
- Made in Niigata, Japan
- Weight: 10.2 ounces
- Dimensions: 14.7 x 3.5 x 0.9 inches
- Material Used: CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum, Vanadium) based stainless steel blade and stainless steel handle
Tips for Use:
- Recommended hand wash with non-acidic dish washing soap
- Immediate rinsing and drying required after use, store neatly at a safe place
- Ceramic sharpener recommended for sharpening the steel
- Packed in a cardboard case with knife in place. Shipping Weight: 10.6 ounces