Yaxell RAN Chefs Knife 200 mm 36000
Yaxell Japanese knives are globally known for their outstanding Katana knives, forged from steel and charcoal from the hands of ancient sword craftsman.
The nerves of oriental and continental kitchens are very well understood and embarked by Yaxell through their state of the art steel tools and cutlery.
This chef’s knife, from the Yaxell RAN series is crafted with par perfection to be an ideal chef’s knife for tasks like slicing, dicing, chopping and cutting.
The knife is designed with a razor sharp rust resistant blade measuring 200 mm, and with a linen-resin based Micarta handle, which ensures superior grip and control is achieved while using the knife.
The product endures following features:
- Razor sharp edge with blade measuring 200 mm, crafted to be a perfect utility knife for all pro kitchens
- Designed with a pointed tip and steel ferrule on handle for neat slicing, dicing, chopping and cutting
- Mirror finish sharp blade forged from one solid piece of "VG10 Super Steel"
- Right angled blade to the handle makes is extremely safe to use with maximum edge utilization
- Perfectly crafted knife with sharp cutting edges & 69 layers of steel for a Damascus look
- Comfortable & easy care, handle made of odourless & durable resin-linen based Canvas-Micarta Plus material
- Wide bolster shaped handle ensures perfect grip & control, and easy manoeuvring in all cutting techniques
- Limited lifetime warranty, subjected to care norms
- Made in Seki, Japan by Yaxell Corporation
- Weight: 230 gm
- Dimensions: Blade measures 200 mm /20 cm
- Material Used: VG10 super steel blade and resin-linen based Canvas-Micarta handle
Tips for Use:
- Dishwasher safe / hand-wash recommended with mild dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying with drying cloth is required after use to prevent from micro-corrosion, store neatly at a safe place
- GOUSHARP Pro (for SG2 & VG10 Damascus knives) / RANSHARP (for VG10 Damascus knives) with grinding whetstones based knife sharpener recommended for sharpening & honing the steel blade
- Blade is covered finely in a black case with knife in place.