Yaxell Japanese knives are globally known for their outstanding Katana knives, forged from steel and charcoal from the hands of ancient sword craftsman.
The basics of oriental and continental kitchens are determined by the food preparation art and the cutlery aesthetics within kitchens.
This small paring knife, from the Yaxell RAN series is crafted with par perfection to serve as a basic paring knife for small fruits and vegetables.
The knife is designed with a razor sharp blade measuring 3¼ inches, and with a linen-resin based Micarta handle, this knife is ideal for slicing, dicing and chopping.
The product endures following features:
- Sharp blade measuring 3¼ inches is ideal to serve as an essential must have paring knife for all pro kitchens and home kitchens
- Double beveled edge accommodates both right and left handed cooks for neat slicing, dicing and chopping tasks using this knife
- Mirror finish sharp blade forged from one solid piece of "VG10 Super Steel"
- Right angled blade to the handle makes is extremely safe to use with maximum edge utilization
- Perfectly crafted knife with sharp cutting edges & 69 layers of steel for a Damascus look
- Comfortable & easy care, handle made of odourless & durable resin-linen based Canvas-Micarta Plus material
- Wide bolster shaped handle ensures perfect grip & control, and easy manoeuvring in all cutting techniques
- Limited lifetime warranty, subjected to care norms
- Made in Seki, Japan by Yaxell Corporation
- Weight: 6.4 Ounces
- Dimensions: 193 x 23 x 17 mm. Blade measures 3¼ inches
- Material Used: VG10 super steel blade and resin-linen based Canvas-Micarta handle
Tips for Use:
- Dishwasher safe / hand-wash recommended with mild dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying with drying cloth is required after use to prevent from micro-corrosion, store neatly at a safe place
- GOUSHARP Pro (for SG2 & VG10 Damascus knives) / RANSHARP (for VG10 Damascus knives) with grinding whetstones based knife sharpener recommended for sharpening & honing the steel blade
- Blade is covered finely in a black case with knife in place.