Yaxell RAN Utility Knife 120 mm 36002
Yaxell Japanese knives are globally known for their outstanding Katana knives, forged from steel and charcoal from the hands of ancient sword craftsman. To appeal the oriental and continental kitchens across the globe, Yaxell knives are adhered for their aesthetics and state of the art blades.
This utility knife, from the Yaxell RAN series is crafted with delicacy and beauty to serve as a basic utility knife for any pro kitchen.
The knife is designed with a razor sharp blade measuring 5 inches, and with a linen-resin based Micarta handle, superior grip and control is achieved while using the knife.
The product endures following features:
- Pointed tip, razor sharp blade measuring 5 inches is medium sized utility knife, ideal for tasks like slicing, dicing, chopping and cutting
- Mirror finish sharp blade forged from one solid piece of "VG10 Super Steel"
- Right angled blade to the handle makes is extremely safe to use with maximum edge utilization
- Perfectly crafted knife with sharp cutting edges & 69 layers of steel for a Damascus look
- Comfortable & easy care, handle made of odourless & durable resin-linen based Canvas-Micarta Plus material
- Wide bolster shaped handle ensures perfect grip & control, and easy manoeuvring in all cutting techniques
- Limited lifetime warranty, subjected to care norms
- Made in Seki, Japan by Yaxell Corporation
- Weight: 6.4 Ounces
- Dimensions: 233mm × 27mm × 17mm. Blade measures 5 inches
- Material Used: VG10 super steel blade and resin-linen based Canvas-Micarta handle
Tips for Use:
- Dishwasher safe / hand-wash recommended with mild dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying with drying cloth is required after use to prevent from micro-corrosion, store neatly at a safe place
- GOUSHARP Pro (for SG2 & VG10 Damascus knives) / RANSHARP (for VG10 Damascus knives) with grinding whetstones based knife sharpener recommended for sharpening & honing the steel blade
- Blade is covered finely in a black case with knife in place.