Yaxell Japanese knives are globally known for their outstanding Katana knives, forged from steel and charcoal from the hands of ancient sword craftsman.
This superior Damascus knife, from the Yaxell GOU series is crafted with delicacy and aesthetics to serve as a utility knife for pro chefs.
With a razor sharp blade measuring 20 cm and with a linen-resin based Micarta handle dyed red for a striking finish, superior grip and control is achieved while using the knife.
The most uniquely designed knife with 161 layers of steel surrounding the SG2 micro carbide powder steel cutting core, this tool is a must have for all kitchens.
The product endures following features:
- Long, hard and impressively looking knife with blade measuring 20 cm is designed as a pro utility chef’s knife
- Mirror finish sharp blade forged from one solid piece of "SG2 micro carbide powder steel"
- Right angled blade to the handle makes is extremely safe to use with maximum edge utilization
- Perfectly crafted knife with sharp cutting edges & 161 layers of steel for a Damascus look
- Comfortable & easy care, handle made of odourless & durable resin-linen based Canvas-Micarta Plus material, dyed red for a striking finish
- Wide bolster shaped handle ensures perfect grip & control, and easy manoeuvring in all cutting techniques
- Limited lifetime warranty, subjected to care norms
- Made in Seki, Japan by Yaxell Corporation
- Weight: 218 gm
- Dimensions: 33.3 x 2 x 4.5 cm. Blade measures 20 cm
- Material Used: SG2 micro carbide steel blade and dyed resin-linen based Canvas-Micarta handle
Tips for Use:
- Dishwasher safe / hand-wash recommended with mild dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying with drying cloth is required after use to prevent from micro-corrosion, store neatly at a safe place
- GOUSHARP Pro (for SG2 & VG10 Damascus knives) / RANSHARP (for VG10 Damascus knives) with grinding whetstones based knife sharpener recommended for sharpening & honing the steel blade
- Blade is covered finely in a black case with knife in place.